Complete Business Setup
Free Zone, Mainland, Offshore
1. Main Land Business Setup
GoldenGate One Business Center is a distinguish company offering an exceptional service to setup a mainland business without any interference. A team of qualified and experience business consultants to guide you in starting your mainland company in Dubai and UAE.
Kinds Of Licenses Business In Dubai
A professional License in Dubai, UAE can be 100% owned by an expat business owner a sole owner called as a sole establishment company. In this case they would require a UAE national as a local agent and a relevant qualification and experience certificate of the owner are mandated.
A Commercial License activities are engage in trading or buying and selling goods and it is referred to as trading company. It can be setup as Limited Liability Company, where 51% of its share should own by UAE national and the remaining 49% is open to foreign ownership.
An Industrial License are for those owners who wants to setup a company with a nature of transforming raw materials or resources into other final products. A local sponsor is mandatory to start such kind of business, a physical office or warehouse, capital of at least 250,000 and a workers of at least 10 to start the business setup.
Civil Company Formation
Business Setup where two or more professionals qualified in their field of expertise agree to carry out professional consultancy activities. It is a 100% foreign ownership and with a full access to UAE’s local market. This Company Setup doesn’t require a local partner.It’s ideal for large organization and has a privilege to apply for multiple visa.
Benefits Of Mainland Business?
Planning a business is easy when thinking but the procedure and decision making is not easy to finalize. In UAE company formation makes it possible and flexible to put up and established a company inside Dubai mainland without any restrictions. Some reasons below why mainland is a perfect choice for your business.
- You can acquire office space in any area of Dubai or other emirates.
- Feasible business registration & approval
- No requisite for the minimum capital to start the business.
- Freedom of trading activities with any business across Dubai and in the UAE.
- Opportunity to various project of governmental bodies.
Visa For Mainland Companies?
The visa facility for mainland companies are called E-Qouta (electronic quote). It is issued in every companies setup in mainland Dubai UAE. Visa is no limitation in the condition of:
- If the company or office size increases and requires more staff then the visa quota will increased accordingly by the ministry of labor.
- This doesn’t apply to messenger visa, driver visa, sales staff or PRO visa.
Steps To Start Your Company Formation In Dubai Mainland
- Business activity and name approval.
- Selection of local partner or service agent.
- Apply for initial approval.
- Preparation of court notary and MOA.
- Getting office space and tenancy contract.
- Final submission for mainland company formation in UAE.
GoldenGate One Business Center encourages entrepreneur and new business owners to seek professional advise in choosing the right company license suitable for their own benefits as a start up companies in Dubai.
2. Free Zone Company Setup
Free Zone is called the free trade zones where areas that foreign investors set up their businesses. Free Zones offers impressive amenities, options such as flexi-desk, flexi-office setups access to freehold properties and complete privacy to investors with limited obligations.
Top Free Zones Operating In Dubai
Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai Design District, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai Internet City, Dubai International Financial Centre, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai Media City, Dubai Gold and Diamond Park, Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), International Media Production Zone, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai Production City, Dubai World Central (Dubai South), Dubai Studio City
Benefits Of Freezone Company In Dubai
100% Ownership of foreign investors 100% rights on capital & profit Business service support Quick setup and licensing procedures Start up with the lowest cost No requirement for local sponsor or local agents Liberal Labour laws Easy access to a freehold offices
Types Of Dubai Free Zone Formation
- Free Zone Establishment (Fze)
Company registered with one individual or corporate shareholder.
- Free Zone Company (Fzco)
Two or more shareholders which can be either individual or companies.
Important Steps To A Business In Free Zone
- Choosing the type of legal entity
- Getting a trade name
- Business application license
- Acquiring Office space
- Pre approvals of registration
- Business registration and license
3. Offshore Company Formation In Dubai
It is said that Dubai is one of the largest hub for businesses benefiting investors all over the world. Getting a business license is fast and easy and the options are completely unlimited. There’s Mainland Business Setup, and you can open your business in Free Zones Areas. The other option is to set up a Business in Offshore it is less complicated Business Setup compare to mainland and freezone.
Offshore companies are registered and licensed under one of the free trade zones of UAE. While offshore companies are incorporated under free zones the activities must be outside of the UAE only. Offshore companies are allowed to open an account in any banks inside UAE.
Benefits Of An Offshore Companies
- Fast incorporation procedures
- 100% foreign ownership
- Virtual form of business
- Easy international operations
- Exceptions in all kinds of taxes
- No minimum capital in bank
- 100% asset protection
- 100% return of capitals & profits
- No export/import duty
- Company setup with full privacy
- Advantage of multi currency account
- Lawsuit protection
LIMITATIONS OF AN OFFSHORE COMPANY IN DUBAI
- Restrictions on doing certain banking, insurance and financial activities.
- Not allowed to undertake any operations within UAE.
- No visa facility even to the company owner
GoldenGate One Business Center is encouraging investor for offshore setup to seek for professional advise and guides on procedures to start an offshore company.